RRR, Pushpa: The Rise, and, most recently, KGF: Chapter 2 have created a debate even in Bollywood over what makes these enterprises so successful across India. Ranveer Singh, a Bollywood star, is the latest to join the argument.
"I saw Pushpa; I don't know Telugu," the '83 star revealed in a recent interview with Bollywood Life. I saw RRR - I don't speak the language – and I was blown away by the flicks and ingenuity." 

"All I can say is that I like the craftsmanship on display in these flicks." And I'm quite pleased of their achievements. They are well-liked and accepted by a wide range of people. I'm quite pleased of this since I've never seen anything like it before.

"All of it is yours, guy." "One is Indian cinema," the actor said. Ranveer also used the example of cross-border successes like Parasite and Narcos in his recent interview, saying that it was a wonderful thing that South Indian films were performing well throughout the country and beyond the world.

"All I can say is that the artistry in these films is impressive." And I'm proud of their accomplishments. They are popular and well-liked by a large number of individuals. This makes me happy since I've never seen anything like that before.

"You have complete ownership over everything." The actor stated, "One is Indian film." In a recent interview, Ranveer cited cross-border successes like Parasite and Narcos, noting that it was good that South Indian films were earning well throughout the country and beyond the world.